This is the Circle Menu where you do almost all of your track editing. There are five options in this menu, Modify Track, Prop Placement, Deform Terrain, Paint Terrain, and Sky.
- See Track Studio (PSP)/Edit/Modify Track for more info.
In this menu, there are a lot of tools to edit your track.
- See Track Studio (PSP)/Edit/Prop Placement for more info.
- See Track Studio (PSP)/Edit/Deform Terrain for more info.
Using this tool, you can deform the Terrain. There are more than six terrain brushes, so you can edit the Terrain to your liking. You can even resize the brush. There is a fixed Water object that you can't change the level of, however.
- See Track Studio (PSP)/Edit/Paint Terrain for more info.
Using this tool, you can edit the Terrain Paint. There are more than six surfaces to use, and you can resize the brush, so painting the Terrain is easy.
- See Track Studio (PSP)/Edit/Sky for more info.
The sky can be changed between Dawn, Noon, Dusk, and Cloudy. The lighting will change somewhat to reflect the new setting.